Come and Experience Camp Stephens as a Family.
Family Camp Dates: August 27-August 31, 2018
Come and experience Camp Stephens as a family! Choose from two options:
New for 2018 – In an effort to allow more families to participate in family camp, participants registered in groups of 6 or fewer will now share a cabin with another family registered in the program. Families can make requests to share with friends or extended families also registered in the program. Those participants who do not wish to share a cabin can choose to pay a private cabin fee. Check out our Dates and Rates page for more information.
A five-day family camp where you and your family can come out and participate in programs organized by the staff or just spend time as a family.
- All activity areas will be available, including canoeing, kayaking, high ropes course, crafts, campfires, sunrises, sunsets and the list goes on.
- All meals are provided by the camp staff, as well as fun group activities. What an excellent way to end the summer by spending it together on beautiful Lake of the Woods.
Canoe Trip (Wilderness) Option
Spend quality family time as you explore the Lake of the Woods’ wilderness on a 5-day canoe trip! Together, your family & experienced Camp Stephens trip leaders will plan a route – based on the group’s comfort level – that travels to three of the many beautiful campsites in camp’s surrounding area. Includes:
- All meals (self-prepared and self-cooked over campfire or cook stove)
- Camping (tent) accommodations: 1 night at Camp Stephens and 3 nights on the lake
- Stops at various points of interest along the way
- Canoeing (expect 3-5 hours of paddling time each day)
Camp Stephens is truly a magical place. We want your family to come and experience it all.
How to Apply
- Download Family Camp Application
- Complete and send to our administration office in-person, fax or mail
- Registration Opens January 8, 2018 at 9:00AM CST