Come and Experience Camp Stephens as a Family.
Family Camp Dates: August 28-September 1, 2017
Come and experience Camp Stephens as a family! Choose from two options:
A five-day family camp where you and your family can come out and participate in programs organized by the staff or just spend time as a family.
- All activity areas will be available, including canoeing, kayaking, high ropes course, crafts, campfires, sunrises, sunsets and the list goes on.
- Each family has their own living quarters and all meals are provided by the camp staff. What an excellent way to end the summer by spending it together on beautiful Lake of the Woods.
Canoe Trip (Wilderness) Option
Spend quality family time as you explore the Lake of the Woods’ wilderness on a 5-day canoe trip! Together, your family & experienced Camp Stephens trip leaders will plan a route – based on the group’s comfort level – that travels to three of the many beautiful campsites in camp’s surrounding area. Includes:
- All meals (self-prepared and self-cooked over campfire or cook stove)
- Camping (tent) accommodations: 1 night at Camp Stephens and 3 nights on the lake
- Stops at various points of interest along the way
- Canoeing (expect 3-5 hours of paddling time each day)
Camp Stephens is truly a magical place. We want your family to come and experience it all.
How to Apply
- Download Family Camp Application
- Complete and send to our administration office in-person, fax or mail