Please see below for registration options and steps.
Registration opens January 8, 2018 at 9:00 am CST!
Check out our Dates and Rates Page for more information.
Register online and fill out your Emergency and Health Form in order to complete your registration. FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED UPON REGISTRATION. Please note that paper registration is not required for online registrants.
- Register the participant as per your selected option (see below).
- After receiving your receipt confirmation, go to our website to fill-out the participant’s Emergency & Health Form under the Registration Menu.
- Download your Parent Package.
Online Registration (Full payment is required)
- Paper copy of the registration is not required.
- Not applicable for the following programs: LDP, Family Camp, 6 Week Canoe.
Forgotten your online registration Login ID and/or Account PIN? Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “online registration” text (in the orange box, above). The Y Online registration page will appear.
- Click the login button (located in the top right hand corner).
- Click the “forgot password” link (located on the right of the Login ID & Account PIN prompts) and enter in your email address. Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent – to the email you had previously provided to us – your Login ID and Account PIN.
Please note that a family shares an account PIN, but the login ID is unique to each family member. If you have a Y Membership, the member number on your membership card will be your Login ID. If you have difficulties, please contact your local Winnipeg Y Branch for assistance.
Mail your registration form to the administration office at 3550 Portage Ave., Winnipeg MB R3K 0Z8. Full or extended payment options available.
In person with your registration form at any Y branch in Winnipeg. Full or extended payment options available.
- Previous camp participants and families who access our YMCA-YWCA facilities already have an account in our system. For more information on how to register online please check our FAQ section.
- ALL FAMILIES must fill-out the online emergency and health form to complete the registration. Health form is due within 24 hours after you have registered the participant.
- The only way to guarantee immediate registration is to register online or in person at any Y branches, otherwise your registration will be processed in the order it is received.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS BY PHONE, FAX OR EMAIL
Cancellation & Refund Policy – Cancellations must be submitted in writing 30 days prior to the child’s camp session. If applicable, requests will be accepted with refund of camp fees less than a $50.00 + GST cancellation fee per child. No refunds will be provided for cancellations submitted after the deadline. All camp fees are non-transferable.
Camp Stephens reserves the right to cancel or amalgamate canoe trips at their discretion if there are under 4 participants signed up for a canoe trip.
Returned Payments – A service charge of $5.00 + GST will be charged for each returned payment. Service may be suspended until the account is paid in full. The association reserves the right to cancel registrations with outstanding payment. Unpaid accounts will be sent to a collection agency.